Women's Social Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
1 - 20 (of 878) questions
Hi I'm a 20 years old Asian girl and I'm doing my AL exams in this august.but when I'm studying I get sexual feelings and I get sexually ...
1 answer |
Two weeks after having sex with my partner I noticed that one part of the right side of my labia minora gets swollen and irritated. No di...
For the last few months i have caught my boyfriend several times masturbating in the shower. Normally this wouldnt upset me but due to th...
3 answers |
I am 51 years old. I have always had a very healthy sex life. For the past year I have no desire what so ever. Please help.
I'm 18 and I've been masturbating for about 3 years now. It has never hurt for me to masturbate before and about a month ago it has start...
2 answers |
Ok so tbh I’m 13 I have been masturbateing for 2 years but have never have orgasmed I can’t get toys because of my parents What do I do....
|
Ok so u have a very large labia on one side it’s not uncomfortable but the other side is VERYsmall is there a natural remedy,will it keep...
I'm serious with someone but not necessarily ready for parenthood. I meet with my GYN who talks over all of my options, and decide on a ...
Hello ladies im 25 with a 4yr old and 18 month old and just found out that im pregnant with our third im abit scared as to how much chang...
My emergency control failed i took it 2 weeks ago and took a pregnancy test and its positive i currently have 2 children and married but ...
I was diagnosed with BV, I was given metronidazole for a week. I looked inside my vagina and it’s still white. Tomorrow is day 3 of the t...
1 answer |
Hi ladies well i had unprotected sex with my husband on Saturday night and took the morning after pill the next afternoon i had a look at...
Since i was 13 I've been talking to guys on the internet. I know it was wrong but I liked the attention. Ever since then I've been able t...
2 answers |
I'm 18 young and sexually active. I've only slept with one person and is my current boyfriend now. Will I have an STI like chymydia or an...
2 answers |
When i romance with my boyfriend so i bloody discharge before sex any help me is its problem or normal
I started dating this guy and we've been together long enough for me to trust him and feel comfortable with him so i decided to lose my v...
2 answers | 1 comment |
This happened during my bus ride to school. I started to feel my elbows getting a little numb for some reason I think then I wasn't abl...
Sex hurts right now, frequent urination and some discharge, and foreplay hurts
Hey Internet, lol. Okay seriously, I have never posted a question online before but this has been a problem for me for a very very lon...
10 answers |
I would like to go to a nude beach, but I am a over weight do you think I would gross people out? I am ok with how I look but I don't kno...
1 answer |
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Women's Social Community
866 Members
878 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.