Women's Social Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
41 - 60 (of 881) questions
I have 3 sore spots on the edge of my vagina. I haven't had sex as I'm only 13 years of age. I don't know what they are. They don't burn&...
1 answer |
Ok so first of all I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum so here goes.....let me give u some background: my name is jennifer I'm 12 and ...
1 answer |
I'm not sure I'm in the right place but I've trawled the web to try and find material which will explain my behaviour of late...I'm 36, h...
1 answer |
i just had my third child first normally second two both emergency c sections but after this last c section im not the same anymore...i j...
Will devour this site which should generate a few questions. Thanks for being here!
So here is a good question...one I am still trying to figure out! In your household where there is a man and a woman...do you as women do...
36 answers |
My 39th birthday is coming up and typically my different groups of friends and I get together and do individual things. Usually, my frien...
7 answers |
I have had issues, as a 26-year-old woman, maintaining friendships with girls my age. I've lived in the same town my whole life but went ...
6 answers |
Has anyone heard the story of the 20yr old who killed her 3month old son because he wouldn't stop crying?!?! WTF!!! I don't understand w...
11 answers |
Okay so I havent had a period for 2 months and 3 dayz I took a pregnancy test and it came out negetive but im kinda bleeding well not ble...
3 answers |
i have been dating a boy half a year now. we have been friends for long time and he loved ever since. i didnt want to be with him bicause...
1 answer |
Get to your goal weight faster with My Diet Diary, your weight loss sidekick! Track your food, exercise, weight, water consumption and mo...
I Am 15 Almost 16 Years Old And I Noticed A Hard Bump On My Labia. It Hurts When i Wipe After Going To The Bathroom. I Am Not Sexually Ac...
1 answer |
what are some good hobbys to do at home. i am going stair crazy sitting here. its causeing so many fights with my bf and i its not funny....
18 answers |
I need some helpful advice and certainty. The last two weeks just before my period for three random days I had a single spotting in my un...
2 answers |
I don't know if this is a bit strong for this forum, but I thought it would be women who could help me, help me to get over this, or tell...
1 answer |
i have apain on left lower side frm ibs , what the best medication herbal or other ,im not fussed ! ive got pills frm docte...
okay i am 18 yrs old,and i dk how to tell her that a not a virgin . and ive told my sister but i think i need to tell me mom because i ha...
1 answer |
had blocked era for mnths ,, ear eczema ,,,,,,,, no joy from docs ,,, dont go now ,,,,,, any ideas!v
i have been experiencing pain in the middle of the chest it comes and goes. I don't know how the pain comes from. I am a smoker and work...
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Women's Social Community
869 Members
881 Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.