Aa
A
A
A
Close

Women's Social Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
81 - 100 (of 884) questions
Im 22 y/o. I actually go to school for medical. I have a hernia in my pelvic area that has to undergo surgery when I can fight my fears o...
I am not going to be able to have kids of my own. I will have to adopt, but my husband and I can afford it. I want to be a Mom so bad, ...
Is there a charge to ask an expert a question?
Hi there, So in the past I have had many failed relationships; or rather relationships that did not last the test of time (but i recie...
Just wondering what you all find best when there are issues in the marriage. (specifically one partner has issues with the other, the oth...
last night one of my boyfriends testicle disappeared!!! i went inside he said. i couldnt see it at all. were both really freaked out by t...
Hello women, I've been a "lesbian" for all of my adult life, though in my own mind I have considered myself bisexual. I am now 51 and...
Get Fit in 2011! FREE My Diet Diary - Calorie Counter iPhone app My Diet Diary calorie counter is the ideal weight loss app to h...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/28/national/main7000628.shtml?tag=stack
I have a coworker - next office down that I cannot stand. She is an evil and miserable troll who does not get along with anybody. Most ...
Hi, FREE Moody Me - Mood Diary and Tracker iPhone App Have more happy days! Track your mood with the Moody Me mood tracker app to f...
I wanna go to school for neo natal, but I got tattoos on my forearms.. Not big but noticeable, what are the chances of me being hired! I ...
I am a black african female, i have been shaving since i was 14. as i got older i started to get shaving rash and my vagina area started ...
Ok so I normally ask questions on yahoo answers but too many people on that website know me so I feel safer here. So I met this guy a ...
After posting in my journal I decided to ask for some help and opinions. Medical insurance baffles me; I went years with only 1 claim ...
what kind of work do you do.( nurse , secretary, housekeeper, ect
What do you do when your husband is starting to look exactly like his Dad who you've always 'disliked'. I keep telling myself that we can...
Most women don’t realize that their monthly periods can often trigger migraine headaches. If you experience migraines around the tim...
Debate Question: In your own opinion, what do you think is the best age to be having kids? Do you think the couples should be married bef...
How To Lose Weight During the Holiday Season Wednesday Oct 20, 2010, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) Want to know how to lose weight during...
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.