Aa
A
A
A
Close

*~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Group

For moms ages 16-25 I was a mom at the age of 16 and I really wanted a group my own age to go to! There isn't one right now so I thought I would start one!
1 - 12 (of 18) questions
Hello my names bailie ' I'm having these crazi symptoms I'm 17 and I didn't have a period all month and had brown blood for two days and ...
<3 I was only 16 when I got pregnant with my first. I didn't have many people that I could talk to my own age and I always longed for it!...
I'm 17 going to be 18 next month. What kind of symptoms did u get ur first 6 weeks and when did u start getting stretch marks cause I hav...
Hey ladies this is mysecond pregnancy I had my first when I was 19 and my daughter is beautiful and will be 2 in January with my first pr...
Hii!! I am 22 y/o pregnant with my first and happy its a boy . Although it was very unexpected and unplanned it still a blessing to me . ...
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ciara. I'm 19 and 13w 5d pregnant with my second baby. I also have a 4 year old daughter na...
The baby has a hernia that pushed his or her intestine up near the lungs. The baby lungs and heart isn't as big as it should be. I w...
Is it safe to dye your hair or relax it. I'm 25 weeks and was planning on getting maternity pictures but I need a new look. I've read it'...
hello i want other opinions :) my son will b 7months old tomorrow :( apr 24th 2013 and hubby and i r thinking of trying for #2 startin ma...
I'm currently 18 and pregnant with my first child. I'm on my own full time job own house and own car. I do feel like I'm going through th...
Ok so on the 20th ill be 19 I live with my best friends family they adopted me I'm 31 Weeks pregnant and my baby daddy and I arent doing ...
Hello i jst joined this group:). Jst wanted to say i got pregnant at 19 nd its been wonderful...tough at times but wonderful. Wanted to k...
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.