Aa
A
A
A
Close

abortion/termination Group

if you are considering, have gone through already or want to support someone going through a termination; here is a place you can talk openly about your beliefs, personal experiences and need for support through this controversial procedure. As well its after effects on both men and women pro life or pro choice welcome (no arguments here please.) We are all human beings and everyone needs support the following. thanks, sincerely group owner
1 - 6 (of 15) questions
I had an abortion at 6 weeks back in may. For the past couple of weeks I've been feeling movement in my abdominal area and it is freaking...
How soon after an abortion can you become pregnant?
I'm 18 and I had an abortion a week ago at 7 weeks pregnant (medical abortion) the reason I did is because i did not feel ready for a chi...

I had medical abortion 11 days ago at 4 wks pregnant. My hcg levels are 404 today (if I was pregnant I was supposed to be 6wks). Are thos...
Hello, I had an abortion in March and I then followed to bleed after the procedure. I then had a period about 6/7 weeks after the abor...
36 years old last week 1 week post I had a little abdominal pain went to dr and got ultra sound she said the is blood or tissue left over...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.