Aa
A
A
A
Close

anxiety related disorders Group

If your feeling unreal, dissociated or away from yourself, your not alone, there is help at hand
1 - 12 (of 34) questions
I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place, but I'm in desperate need for help and figured it can't hurt to try to get some answers...
I was on celexa for about 11 years and I went back into my depression and anxiety filled days. I saw the psychiatrist and she prescribed ...
So, I have a girlfriend that I love very much, VERY much. She has an issue though, and Im not sure what will help her. Her brother died ...
so after taeking 25 mg of zoloft for 2 weeks feeling horrible from it getting no support from my doc i tapered down to 12.5 mg . yesterda...
I was recently prescribed xanax along with a daily med for anxiety/ panic disorder. I have been taking the daily med, but I am scared by ...
I have not slept properly since I was very young - by the time I was 10 I was already spending hours awake trying to fall asleep - I have...
Ive been suffering from extreme anxiety and panic for years(rapid heart rate,chest pain,numbness and tingling,headaches,dizziness,palpita...
i have suffered with an anxiety disorder for about 20 years now. the only thing that ever helped me is clonazapam, i think that after 10 ...
I suffer with from panic attacks, I wake up very early in the morning feeling dread and what will this day hold for me. I am not an opti...
Hello my name is brandi and I am 18. My anxiety used to be so bad, I was having a panic attack everyday. But now I don't have them anymor...
My son is 16, just ended a relationship with his girlfriend, really has no other friends and has always suffered from anxiety and stress ...
(ASAP HELP)19 yr old male was healthy then things started goin down hill FAST PLEASE HELP!!!!Back in june 2011 i experienced a 14 day hea...
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.