Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

give and get emotional support Group

a place for all to come and help other medhelp members with ALL and ANY life issues, rather it be family, money, job, or even your car breaking down, whatever you are in need of talking about and recieving a little emotional support.
I'm a 47 year old female who from the ages of 7 to 10 was sexually abused by my brother who was 10 years older than me.At the time I didn...
Hey everyone, my name is Lee, i am a 25 year old male. I am a recovering drug addict, i have almost 100 clean days. I was kidnapped for a...
Hey everyone, as you all know I have had some sudden problems that are taking from the time i whould like to spend on here, because of th...
Hey everyone, Thank you for joining this new group. I want to welcome everyone and introduce my ideas for this group. I know that we all...
" The past is my university. For every failure, I see it as an experience - to avoid or to change the way I handled the subject. From my ...
I've just been reading a post on the depression forum about a girl who constantly thinks of suicide.she says she won't do it but everyone...
Hey guys, my name is Brandy, I'm 32 and from Birmingham. I'm addicted to methadone and will be going cold turkey in two weeks. The date...
I am sorry for my lack of activity on here lately, I have been feeling really ran down with my staph and getting over flu recently, I am ...
I'm a 47 year old female from Australia,I've been clean of alcohol and codeine for 74 days now.I was sexually abused by my brother who wa...
I opened my home to my nicece (18) and her baby (1). Here is the problem. Her parents. She was living with her dad, but he kicked her ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.