Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

granulomatous mastitis Group

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.
Hi I have been fighting this disease since 2007. I am a bit of an unusual case for IGM as I have never had children, or breastfed. ...
Hi, I've been suffering with this condition since the Fall of 2010. Thankfully, as of the past three years or so, the illness has bee...
This isn't really a question - more so, my story. First of all, I am new here and I am so happy that there is a place where I can go t...
I have always been riddled with fibroadenomas; so when I was pregnant in 2013 and had another lump pop up I was just like.....meh...no bi...
I received my diagnosis in Spring 2011. Since then I have had ups and downs. Recently a big downer was a brand new location inflammatio...
I'm new here, I'm a 39 year old mother of 3 boys, and I was diagnosed with Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis last July. I've been through...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.