Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

granulomatous mastitis Group

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.
My Dr.'s had told me that he doesn't know if GM would come back even after a Mastectomy. Is That true? Have you had Mastectomy because of...
I am trying to find someone to chat with. After 3 weeks of thinking of have inflammatory breast cancer the biopsy has come back negative....
Hi All, I was suffering with GM and did the surgery and recovering at the moment. However, for the moment having steroids tablet. Now I ...
Hi everyone, I have just been to see my new consultant after being diagnosed with gm last week. As I expected, he had started me on hig...
I am so glad to have found this forum! IGM is so rare that most of the medical community doesn't know what IGM is. I am 57. I was also...
Hello ladies, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences. I am waiting on results of my second biopsy to confirm...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.