Aa
A
A
A
Close

help get off pills please Group

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.
1 - 6 (of 47) questions
I was mainly addicted to norcos, but would pretty much take any opiates if I had to for over 5 yrs. This addiction had me handcufffed. Li...
I was diagnosed with arthritis in my back and over the last few years, I have been on various strengths of Hydrocodone, Norco, and now Ox...
Been taking hydros (any kind i can get) off of friends\ppl selling scripts for 2+ years. up to 5+ a day. i hate it! i have the want to qu...
I quit taking norco after 5 years and didn't experience any symptoms for 2 weeks. How long will this last? (chills, nausea, vomiting, h...
I am very scared and just need to talk to someone.
I'm coming off 1 8mg strip a day and this is the start of day 2. If you guys could give me any tips or advice...and most of all moral sup...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.