Aa
A
A
A
Close

love and life Group

any one who needs incouragement,and or just some one to talk to!!! just open up and talk no one judges any one no one tells you you are wrong, there is love laughter and maybe a tear or two!!! so come on over and join me you never know you could be laughing all night or just be inspired.. God speed.
1 - 6 (of 5) questions
PLEASE PRAY FOR A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE WITH EPILEPSY.. HE IS GOING THREW SO MUCH DEPRESSION..
HELLO ALL THIS IS ELIZABETH BUT MY FRIENDS CALL ME BETH, I HOPE AND PRAY FOR MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN SPREAD THE WORD AND GOD BLESS YOU.
ok well i have a best friend that i had since second grade that came over yesterday to spend time with me for my birthday. well everythin...
I wanted to know if it is common or uncommon to not have tears when crying. I've noticed it for a few years now. I was wonderin what coul...
I have a friend who I love. He is a special person to me. I have been told I was wrong for loving him because of his beliefs. I know bett...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.