Aa
A
A
A
Close

mental health chats Group

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.
1 - 6 (of 165) questions
my mother have problems in her brain , she's age 50 , and recently have done MRI in brain . the report said : "evidence of old lacunar ...
I have been taking : 1.CLONAZEPAM 0.5 MG *2 2. CLONAZEPAM 2 MG *1 3. OXCARBEZIPINE 450 MG *2 4. RISPERIDONE 0.5 MG *1 5. ESCITALOPRA...
I was wondering if there was a term or something to actually call what I seem to constantly find myself doing, I can put myself into very...
i'm paranoid about loosing brain cells, be it by walking down the street and being exposed to exhaust gases, second hand smoking, using a...
I have had what I would describe as vocal tics since I was about eight. I would always have to make some sort of noise to feel okay. I ne...
I have had what I would describe as vocal tics since I was about eight. I would always have to make some sort of noise to feel okay. I ne...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.