Aa
A
A
A
Close

non-twelve step recovery Group

This group is for people recovering from addiction or dependency who are seeking an alternative approach to AA / NA groups. Here I hope to discuss cognitive behavioral therapy, Smart recovery principles, exercise and diet.
1 - 12 (of 11) questions
I'm Vince check my profile and if you want to discuss Addiction & Recovery, they are different, would love to chat. Best of everything...
Is it simply because when you are not dependent on a particular group, program or method, that you are just busy living your life and don...
i am just looking for help. i am aa'd out! it is obviously not the right way for me. before i was 24 i had been to 6 different treatme...
If your an alcoholic I suggest you read "Beyond Influence" it is by for the most motivational book I have read, especially the chaper "A ...
lizmcc27 could you start to discuss cognitive behavioral therapy, Smart recovery principles, exercise and diet...maybe some others will j...
Does anyone know the best way to ween yourself totally off this stuff
Now that I'm sober again I know I need to find people who are supportive of my recovery. I come from a family of alcoholic and I'm the o...
Is there such a thing? If so, what's the remedy? Since I was in my teens it seems like I have been addicted to something; cigarettes, pot...
Basically its the approach of targeting specific behaviors and changing thoughts associated with them. The four major factors are Motivat...
i can help. im looking for volunteers to my program
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.