Aa
A
A
A
Close

recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.
1 - 6 (of 321) questions
I am 28 years old. I had gone through forum and found you with related symptoms of mine like body offbalance/imbalance always and someti...
So glad I found this group! I was getting tired of maniacally scouring the Internet for information. A little bit of background, I lived ...
My Vitamin D tested at 18. I'm taking 50,000 IU of Rx D2 weekly, and 1200 IU of D3 daily. Symptoms are primarily being weak. Faintne...
Fist of all, let me tell you how relieved I am to have found this forum. There are people out there that are going through the same thing...
I was diagnosed almost three weeks ago. I went in for a regular check up. While I had been having random issues for years: GI Skin ra...
Hi, I one day out of no where (2 weeks ago) started feeling shortness of breath and having to yawn so much to get a full relief of fresh...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.