Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.
By Darlene Varaleau HIGH DOSE VITAMIN D TREATMENT GETS SILLY (500,000 IU) Non-compliance (failure to take medications) is common bo...
The Vitamin D side effects are actually magnesium deficiency. When you take high dose of vitamin D you will lose your magnesium tank,In ...

Another helpful site,Great videos for Dr.Holick. http://www.5min.com/Tag/dr.+holick
I found this Q while searching,An interesting Q and ans. I worship the sun, so how could I possibly have a vitamin d deficiency? Hm...
A great site;contains very helpful information. An Evidence-Based Review & Clinical Practice Guidance. http://pain-topics.org/pdf/vitam...
I would personally like to welcome everyone to the recovery after vitamin D deficiency. I designed this group to support chronic pain s...
I was recently diagnosed with a vitamin D level of 8. My symptoms prior to diagnosis were so varied and myriad, that I honestly just c...
With all the sites out there that have info on Vitamin D, their just doesn't seem to be one that has all the symptoms that can accompany ...
Hey there. Here's a little background on me....I was diagnosed with Vitamin D Def back in July of 2011, immediatedly put on the 12 weeks...
Hey everyone! I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread solely about updates on peoples progress. We with vdd need all the good...
I am just finishing my second dose (two months) of vitamin D and for some odd reason still having some symptoms, even new ones. Not sure...
Hello! I've recently received my Vitamin D tests back. I am a low 12, which explains the body aches, fatigue and overall tiredness I'v...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.