Aa
A
A
A
Close

self harm help Group

for anyone who needs help with overcoming self harm and who may or may not have suicidal thoughts.
1 - 6 (of 13) questions
Okay. I had not self-harmed myself for a whole month, until last night. Recently I had been having some suicidal thoughts, three week...
I self harmed (cutting & burning) for about 2 years straight but I stopped almost 6 months ago. My arms and legs are covered with scars t...
Hello, Im knew around here. Im 15 and have been cutting and brusing my self for 3 years now. I have been diognosed with severe clinical d...
i had an urge a day ago and did it after almost 7 months of not cutting. I usually get my uges out through music. What do I do? im hiding...
I am 14 and have selfharmed for about 2years or so, it's manly starving myself and cutting. But recently I have been straining myself to ...
i have self harmed a few times i suffer with depression and on meds i cut my arms when i was bad and hadnt done it for a while but recent...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.