Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2012.
Okay so. I'm supposed to be on my period this week. My period is late but my "CLUE" calendar says I was supposed to have started yesterda...
Hello to everyone and congratulations to all those who r expecting I'm a ftm and I been having like these weird pains I don't know wat it...
I was induced on sep 13 because baby wasn't growing anymore. Gianpablo was born on sat sep 15th at 3:51am, weighted 6lbs 14 onz and his h...
Anyone else die on or around sept 30??
Baby Estrella has entered the work today at 5:13 Pm via c-section. weighting 7lb13oz and measuring 19 1/4 Inches long. she's perfect in e...
Landyn James arrived by csection on Thursday 9/6 at 747am. He was 9lbs 2oz and 22inches long. He is happy and healthy and cute as can be!...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.