Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Social Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Pregnancy forum.

Anyone else experienced a toilet water splash incident? I was at the hospital this weekend for birthing classes and I went to the restroo...
At what point in your pregnancy did you post that you are pregnant on social media like facebook? I'm like 5 1/2 weeks and I havent yet. ...
Im at 40 weeks pregnat with a healthy 8 pound baby and i only gained 14 pounds. I have been in and outta the hospital since day one. I am...
hi girls, maybe it's the hormones talking but i am having a hard time with the way that my mother-in-law has reacted to our choice in bab...
So I'm watching a movie with my boyfriend and his siblings and a couple of half naked women keep showing and he was saying stuff like "da...
My friend is trying to conceive and she is taking profertil.female .Have any body had any success with this treatment? Thanks
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.