Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2016.
Happy anniversary to MmmMama1213- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to MmmMama1213, and give a shout out for how ...
Hi. I recently had an U/s scan and the report read: distended urinary bladder. I'm 35 weeks. What does this mean? Doc didn't say anything...
I had my baby on Dec. 4th, had to have a d&c to have my placenta removed. Does having this affect the baby in anyway. He was born at 40w3...
Hi I'm due today but seems like the baby isn't ready to come out, any tips on how to induce labor naturally
So i have 6days to go doctor said i was 4 centimeters but im not having any contractions other than feeling like period like cramps has a...
I am due Dec 20th with our second little girl! So ready! When are you due?
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.