Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.
I had sex on august 13, 2018, the guy pulled out, I was due for my period august 25th. I traveled and on the 26th, i woke up with blood i...
I am 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and have been feeling fluttering for the last week or so, it is deffinately NOT gas as this is my 3rd ba...
Has anyone had any mild cramping if they have spotted/bleed? I'm SO worried right now, I know every person and pregnancy is different, bu...
Hi ladies...anyone gone shopping for baby yet? My husband and I went out and got our little girl her first pair of shoes this weekend! It...
Hi everyone...I just want you to know that I had my baby on Saturday, 2 weeks early. We had an 8lb. 6oz. Baby Girl...Alexis Jean. She i...
Just curious if ynayone is experience internal vaginal pain. I have the feeling as though my cervix is effacing / dilating. The night bef...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.