Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!
Dear Friends, I am suffering from Stress, Anxiety, Fear about HIV infection. I am planning for my marriage soon. I don't want to be in...
I pray for forgiveness Lord. I feel lost and crazy...um, just not right! My Behavior is so so wrong often (The Angels will sort out my ...
I have been sick with various chronic diseases for about 4 yrs now. I had to quit working about 2 yrs ago, leaving us a single income fam...
is anyone out there willing to pray for me and my children? I am a single mom who has been having a extremely difficult time dealing wit...
Why are there so few in this group?
Hello, my name is Melissa T & I am requesting a prayer for me, & my loved ones .. & everybody I know.. I need this because I think I m...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.