Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Social security and you after a disability. Group

I was disabled after a work related injury. I have been on SS for many years. In July I was reevaluated and claim denied. The doctors were not truthful with their reports. I am in the appeal mode now. I am suffereing a major anxiety issue and it has exasserbated fibromyalgia. I always just wanted my job as a nurse back but was told i could not do anything..... I am frustrated and in pain trying to get my head around all this..... I am going to therapy and on a new antidepressant which isn't helping too much and now i am in the wait game.
I am waitng for my SSDI determination and it has been 3 1/3 months. I applied under Bipolar. I hear that only 36% are approved the firs...
I may sound like I am boasting here but I am not. I had applied over the phone and was denied. I appealed it, all on my own no lawyer, wi...
Hi I am 36 years old high school grad with some college.preveously worked as a waitress, cook cashier and auto body tech, manager of auto...
Well I am just on here right now to say hello to everyone. I have just filed my first SS Disability clam in hope something will come out...
What's the difference between SSI, and SSDI? Thank you
Is there a helpful source or guide to filing for disability than can help you not make mistakes that could end up costing you later. A so...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.