Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Dec 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2010.
Just FYI ladies, we are still and will continue to be a group now that we've all had our babies. I hope you will all stay and we can cont...
About 4 days ago I started getting night sweats. I wake up with a very wet bed. They always happen around 3am which makes sleeping hard a...
I thought I posted this yesterday but I couldn't find it so I apologize if it's up twice. I am 27yrs old and have a daugther who is abou...
Im 6w 4d and for the past two days I've had a pinkish then more of a brownish color discharge when I wipe. I am not cramping and its not ...
Has anyone JUST taken a pregnancy test? i took 3 of them yesterday. All posative. I havent made an apt yet. (which is another question......
With my first pregnancy (which was a still birth at full term) they had told me it was because of some kind of blood clot, because when t...
Lexi hasn't had her well check yet because she had a seizure on her birthday, so we pushed it back until the 10th of this month after she...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.