Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Get real about SEX Group

In this group you can address your sex-life to get the most out of your sexual experiences (sex can always get better). This is a safe place to get real about sex. Find out that you are not the only one who... Share &Learn about new things. In this group you don't have to be shy. You can share sexual secrets, experiences, preferences, ideas, adventures, concerns, problems, fears, questions, stories, misconceptions, etc. Explore your sexual self, expect satisfaction.
HELP! About 3 weeks ago I saw two strands of hair under my clitoral hood. So I lifted up my clitoral hood and wiped it out, but I wiped m...
I know this may sound crazy... but I'm not the best at oral sex and i'm in a new, great relationship.. It's been 2 1/2yrs since being in ...
I really don't know how to ask this? Anyway my boyfriend likes to get me down and sit on my face and fart! He says it really turns him on...
i have been faking orgasms for a long time with my boyfriend. It takes me a long time to ***, and with penetration it just doesn't happen...
I keep thinking about masturbating. I've gotten to the point that if I'm out in public and I'm really aroused that I'll go into a public...
ok i'm tight and i'm use to thicker & bigger penises but i really like this guy & i fake my orgasms b/c it's not as thick & i can't feel...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.