Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

In Undiagnosed Limbo Group

First off I would like to welcome you all to this group. I hope you can find the help and support you need here. I decided to create this because for the past two years I have been dealing with undiagnosed GI problems. Through my search online to find some answers I found a handful of others going through the same things I am, and others with different GI problems. Alas, no answers. I don't know how to be a support group leader but I do know how much it helps to feel like your not so alone in what your going trough. It really helps to have people you can talk to about how awful you feel when your friends and family either don't understand or are too used to you being sick to be as sympathetic as you'd like them to be. I am also new at running a group so feel free to tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if you have any suggestions on how to make this a better and more comfortable place! I really only have one rule; everyone should be 100% respectful of each other. It's true that there is suffering in the world greater than your own, but we all live our own lives and can't always put our own pain in a greater context. Sometimes knowing that it could be worse, doesn't make it any better, and we should all be mindful and respectful of this.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.