Aa
A
A
A
Close

smile Group

Dear God, Give us a sense of humour, Give us the grace to see a joke, To get some humour out of life, And pass it on to other folk ..........
1 - 6 (of 58) questions
Tough times never last, tough people do. My Friend! Thought For The Day: GOOD looks catch the eye but a GOOD personality catch...
This is extremely smart An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly and made the wo...
Wife says to husband: W:Come help with the garden. Husband:What do u think I am?a gardener? W:Come fix the toilet faucet. H:W...
Alcohol Warnings Due to increasing products liability litigation, beer manufacturers have accepted the FDA's suggestion that the followi...
Hi Im new to this, I just have one question that I need help with, My hubby and I got married a couple months ago. The thing is we did...
STORY OF ELIJAH The Sunday school teacher was carefully explaining the story of Elijah, the Prophet and the false prophets of Baal. ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.