Aa
A
A
A
Close

suboxonettes Group

Me, being the person who has been on sub. the longest am trying to find out how many people that have been successful!! I'm sure the number is low.. So let me konw your experiences.. bolpak
1 - 6 (of 19) questions
My names nick, I am 25yrs old. A little during high school (11th,12th grade) and definitely after high school, my friends and I experime...
didn't even know this was here. looks like not too many others know either. i have been on suboxone for almost a month. i researched the ...
Hello, I just wanted to say hello to other people who are on the suboxone program. I have been on suboxone for bout 18 months and i...
Anyone out there experiencing problems with taking suboxone who are also living with 'alters'? I am the addict in our system and the sub...
Was talking with a friend yesterday and discussing my (and from what I've read, many others) conundrum between wanting to get off pain me...
I am feeling the best I have in 3 yrs. This drug is really working for me. Day 11 off morphine. Eating sleeping and even going for walks....
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.