Aa
A
A
A
Close

thyroid test nornal, still have alot of symptoms Group

had thyroid test, panel came normal from what doc say. i still have so many symptoms, like low body temp, no libido, anxiety and depression, ears don't stop ringing, losing or gone outter edge eyebrows, loss of short term memory, no energy, brain fog, just don't feel right, and list goes on.
1 - 6 (of 2) questions
sorry for got to post the question, can i still have a thyroid problem, i sure feel like it, my body temp this m orning at 96.1, this aft...
muscle tremors, trouble getting to sleep, joint pain, losing appetite, chills meds im on mirtazopine, tylenol, ambien, omeperazole, and p...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.