Aa
A
A
A
Close

zyban experiences Group

Has any one had a good or bad zyban experience or thinking of using them as an aid to give up smoking or depression, I have been reading some interesting things about these pills, so it would be good for your feed back and it would all so help people in the future decide if its right for them :) p.s I am on day 8 at the moment and have insomnia and i am getting obsessed with each task i do.
1 - 6 (of 4) questions
I just signed up for MedHelp, I'm using zyban to quit smoking ... was hoping to see more active people in this group. Anyway, I'm keep...
The amphetamine chemical similarity of zyban(bupropion) will cause that obsession with things you do. This mindset is a symptom of "speed...
Zyban (wellbutrin,bupropion) is an amnioketone that resembels amphetamines and tenuate. It is sructiorally different than any other anti ...
I took zyban 10 years ago, I took it for 2 weeks and stopped because I didn't like side effects. I had a nervous breakdown not long after...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.