sorry - new to this dunno how to post a blog!! see this link - really useful info..
Ive been looking into this because there seems to be something in tea and coffee (decaffienated as well although not to such a great extent) that is making me ill...im not so sure its just the caffiene...My body is now so intolerant as I said that It makes me physically sick....If I have a cigarette (I have given up but I do fancy one now and then) I will wake the next morning with nausea... Im starting to wonder about alcohol as well...certain wines (not sure which ones) seem to make me ill in certain ways....therefore I wonder if it is a particular chemical and/or poison??? They use herbicides and pesticides when planting coffee beans, same with grapes (wine) and in tobacco plants...maybe there is a link???
Can I say something similar happened to me....I noticed over the years that I had a bad reaction to coffee and then tea...My strange reaction was that I would think something reallty bad was going to happen and I would call all my family to make sure they were all ok..then one day I had a coffee and I was sick about 10 mins later...from that minute on my body would not tolerate coffee, tea, chocolate and cigarettes...I think our bodies are intelligient and can no onger take the plethora of chemicals put into our food - at least we will not get chronic diseases...does this make sense? Tara