"Nearly 20 years ago I developed tinnitus in my right ear and lost my hearing. I have lost 70% of hearing in right ear. The remaining 30% is no use as only pick v high pitched or very low tone. The tinnitus is permanently there. About 10 ..."
Are you sure you want to delete your ?
You will no longer be able to add new data to this tracker.