A
A
A
Close
creative writing therapy Community
93 Members
9624938 tn?1404919581

Animal get's in the house

So the other day at 5:30 AM I here my cat fighting out side my door with another animal and I get worried my daughters door is open and the animal might be rabid. So I go out into the hallway and close her door, my cat puts herself between me and the animal. My husband and I quickly grab folding chairs and a box then go out to get the animal.  We do not see any thing other then our cat and there are no marks on her. Later that day when I go into the pink bedroom I see something small and black that is barely moving in the corner of the room. My husband and I got the box and some cat food then went up to get it out.  After the cat was out of the house we looked around the house for how it got in and now no other animal's should be able to get in. The cat did not have rabies it belongs to my neighbor.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.