A
A
A
Close
creative writing therapy Community
93 Members
662085 tn?1331349160

One day at a time

This is a great concept but fails in practice. It would be kinda like running while look at your shoes the whole time o yea and your in a busy street.

But it is kinda true at the same time the past is already gone and the future isnt written yet. So its good to enjoy the moment. I think a better thing is to live for today but prepare for tomarrow. In the same like all things it comes down to how you balance it focus to much on today and you wont be ready for tomarrow. Focus to much on tomarrow and youll never have a today. But in all things let the past be the past. The first word in it is pas just add another s as in its passed you by its gone get over it let it go. I know this is a hard thing in the end no one can ever balance the board right.

Why cant we balance our live right? i dont know i guess if i did i would write a book. Are we imperfect or is this just how it is?

:3 i end it here
1 Responses
982461 tn?1281936239
If you want to write a book (I'm basing this on the second to last sentence in your post), try doing NaNoWriMo. Go to nanowrimo.org, and sign up November 1, then challenge yourself to write at least 1700 words a day for 30 days. Periodically check in and input your word total. At the end, if you achieve the 50,000 word goal of NaNo, reward yourself with something, like a tee-shirt. That's what I've done, twice. It was the single most powerful thing I've ever done fo rmy writing, and I used to be TERRIBLY blocked.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.