Awareness About Mental Disability in California

Thank you for welcome me in your group. I want to covey my message through your group. We all know, everyone have stressful life and many of them suffer from mental disability orders. I survey in California many families are disturb and having no income source when there head of the family suffer from these types of disorders.I warm welcome to all the individual or families to give financial support by giving them Social Security Disability Insurance.But how to aware everyone about social security disability insurance program provided by Social Security Administration? Please let me know your views.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the California Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.