Would you prefer a poll of topics to choose from instead after the sports topic?

Would everyone prefer that I post a list of topics in a poll and the one that gets the most votes would go next?  :) If this method is chosen, I will try to vary the topics a lot for each switch and I will list either 7 or 8 choices to pick from. :)

I hope to make this group enjoyable for all and your input will help make this group much better. Thanks for voting, I greatly value your input.

I believe it would be best but that is just my opinion.
poll !
It looks like poll votes was voted in, so I'll set up a poll around November 1 so you may vote until the date of the next topic change on November 3, 2009.

Thanks for your input, I greatly appreciate it! :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the ABC Topics Group Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.