ADD / ADHD Community

ADD, Bipolar and ODD

My son was diagnosed with ADD and Bipolar at the age of 4.  He is now 8 and was diagnosed with ODD on top of ADD and Bipolar.  Is there a book on parenting that can help me deal with him??
COMMUNITY LEADER
   The book I recommend all the time  is, "The ADD/ ADHD Answer book," by Susan Ashley.   She does have a section on "Coexisting Disorders" which will help.  I am not surprised to see ODD with Bipolar.  Hopefully, you have a psychologist or psychiatrist that you are working with.  This is not something that a pediatrician should be helping you with.  In fact, they should also be the ones recommending reading material!  Best Wishes!
Can I ask what symptoms are bipolar I have always thought my son has this but they say not I am thinking they might be wrong thanks
COMMUNITY LEADER
  Rather then post a long list.  Just google bipolar symptoms.  Lots of choices.
i have but isn't this sight about being able to ask it's different hearing it from someone than reading it