ADD / ADHD Community

Advocate for Children and Adults

Does anyone really, understand in what ADD/ADHD really is? Well if you all are not sure in what it really means I would be happy, too help you all understand in what they both mean..Some people feel once they are dignosed with this (CHALLENGE) that their life comes to an end. But really isn't true...

I have two boy's both with ADHD and other disabilities, and they are both doing well....I just want people to also understand that children and adults with ADD/ADHD aren't different by any of all means....
thank you dear madame. Yes you are right. the first time I suspected that my son could have ADD, I felt that it was "the end of the world". and yet he is not diagnosted by a specialist, but I read about the symptoms and I am nearlly sure.... thank you for reminding me that it is not "the end of the world". I should always be thankfull and not forget all the families and children I met when I was working with children with "special needs"... Being anxious is not the right way to help and support my son. Thank you