ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Community
301 Members

About porn and masterbution addiction

I have addicted to porn and masturbation from past 4 yrs, I am trying to get rid of this stuff, pls help me in matter?
Masturbation is a normal and perfectly healthy behavior, unless you are hurting yourself or others.  Some countries have laws on what is acceptible stimulation regarding masturbation, but experimentation with your sexuality is perfectly normal also.  Do not get hung up if it is something weird that turns you on one day or you find something out about yourself you didn't want to know, especially in the internet age.  I see it like dreaming at night, sometimes you cannot control where your ming takes you.  But like a dream this is not reality and is not the same as actually getting involved with these fetishes.  

Most women usually masturbate also, with or without a sexual partner in reality.  Some men still masterbate there whole lives and see it as practice for the real event keeping them fit and able to perform longer.  

Getting involved with a pet if you do not have a sexual partner can help you take your mind off jerking off.  Or excercise can help release built up tension that results in taking action when the mood hits, but some professional coaches suggest masturbation before athletic competitions to calm the nerves.  Depending on why you need to stop can vary and so will how you can deal with these urges, including removing your testicles.  So do not stray to far from home in your quest for arousal, that is really where people end up having problems with concurrent masturbation.  Hope this helps even if you were joking, cause everybody has urges at sometimes  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.