ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Community
301 Members

Addicted and abuse ritalin

Anyone take 5 to 7 a day then go through the rest of the month without and go through withdraw?  What happens to you?
I had a prescription to Ritalin for ADHD and would take 15mg three times a day . Turn the clock ahead and is started to make me paranoid . Doctor told me to just stop taking it and withen 3 days I was in a psych ward and lost 20 lbs. in two weeks . Took me almost 3 months to get back to normal . Advice ! Get off of that **** if you care about your sanity ! Don't mean to scare you bro but that was one bad experience . Good luck ..    
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.