Aa
A
A
A
Close
ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Community
301 Members

Can I save my marriage?

I haven't been on here for a while. I have been fighting with this stupid drug for a while (Tramadol). After injuring my back I ended up becoming addicted and relying on the drug to rid me of my pain. How are ways that people can get off of these and stay off of them? I am going to the pain management clinic, they finally got my refferal and called me for an appointment, my apt. is next Friday. I wish it was sooner. I notice that when I am not taking the tramadol my pain is ten fold. I don't want to ruin my marriage anymore than I have with the lying and hiding this drug. I want to make my marriage work. I know this has put my wife through the ringer and I thank God for her not leaving me. I am going to go to the groups that I need to go to but they didn't want me to start until I went to the pain management clinic. I called today and had the pharmacy discontinue my tramadol refills. It took allot to do it but I need to do it so I don't have that to go back to. What are other things that a person can do for the pain when OTC does not seem to help it? Thank you all for reading this. God Bless all of you. .
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.