Happy New Year !!!!!!

With the holidays the recovery forum got very slow but its time to get it going full forse....So lets get back to posting

Yep i agree......
i well a think a need some serious help to stay clean iv just told avis that only 90% of me wanted to quit and that hurt but was true a cant rember the last time i was happy a do go and do things when craving but as soon as i sit down that 10%of the love i have for heroin comes right back i dont know if i will win my war but im sure proud of kim she is a 100 times stronger than me a just need to figure the wee last bit out but its so hard to fiure when i do everything to stop thinking about it james
Couldn't agree more,Hopefully everybody's got through Christmas and New Year without too many problems
Happy New Years to all!
Hope everyone's Christmas & New Years was a good one.
Happy New Year's MH family. Hope to see this group a lil more active now. Lets' make 2010 be a good one!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.