I am so scared!

i have been on loritabs for about two years now and i am tired of depending on this substance every day!  it is starting to effect my life because i feel like i cant do anything without taking a loritab!  i want to quit without taking anything to help me get off of it!  how do i do this?  can i do this? how do i get through the day without wanting one?  it has been 24hrs so far and i do not know what to expect when i withdrawal.  how long is it going to take for me to completely withdrawal from this?
Hi......Post this thread on the Substance Abuse forum.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/show/77?camp=msc
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sara is right check out the substance addiction forum there is so much there to help you get threw this .
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.