Just need support.

I have been lurking on here for over a year but If I truly want to break free I need to ask for support. I had two days clean over a month ago and caved. Im now done with day 3 and just need some words of wisdom. I feell like death Ive weaned down and have been dragging this damn weaning thing to long. My last 3 days on drugs were 1/2 a norco a day for 4 days then I jumped. Today will be day 4 when I wake up if I get any sleep. Ive done this so many times before and have tried and tried and detoxed before and it gets worse every time. I cant do this anymore I love reading everyones posts they make me feel like im not so alone. Thanks to anyone who replys.
Is there anyone out there?
Im on day 4 from and feeling like death still. I just got a call for maybe a job offer so that makes me feel like all this suffering might have a light at the end of the tunnel. The longest Ive been sober was 2 days in the last few years so Im at least proud of that.
Day 5 and feeling a bt better. I know the demon is still there beause in my mind I keep thinking one pill will make me feel better. Please pray for me!!! I was hopeing some would have responded by now?
Day 6 has come and now gone and Im still clean. I feel like absolute crap but thats all good with me. This is the longest Ive been off the norcos in a few years. Im looking forward to helping others when I can get some serious time in.
Can you move this to the ADDICTION SUBSTANCE ABUSE FORUM please?

We thank you!
How are you?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.