ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Community
301 Members

LOOKING FOR SUBUTEX DOCTOR NEAR THE STATESVILLE,NC AREA OR 40 MILE DISANCE

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME A DOCTORS PRACTICE NAME AND NUMBER THAT PERSCRIBES SUBUTEX  WITH A PERSCRIPTION SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO INTO THEIR OFFICE EVERYDAY FOR MY DOSE. I WORK A FULL TIME JOB AND I'M NOT ABLE TO GO INTO A DR. OFFICE EVERYDAY. A LOT OF THE DR. IN STATESVILLE ARE LIKE THAT OR THEY COST AN ARM AND A LEG TO BECOME A SUB PATIENT. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED! THANKS, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS ***@****      OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON HERE.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.