ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Community
301 Members

Sober LIving Facilities on Methadone Maintenance

I am looking for a sober living facility that accepts methadone clients. I live in Pa ( johnstown/altoona area) and would like to stay as close as I can if possible. No children,not pregnant, no legal issues. Had 4 mos clean & then relapsed a week ago. so clean for a week. Any help is much appreciated!
did you ever find a sober living facility that accept methadone Clients?? let me know...
how are you doing as of today...did you just relapse that one time or are you still using??? I will pray for you I am in a Methadone treatment clinic outpatient and Have been for 6 months and I am in the detox phase....so if ya ever need someone to talk to you can email me or send me a comment on this site...
Take care keep me informed?
WantMyLifeBack2010 and 2011 2012 2013....................infinity
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.