preparing myself!

hello everyone im preparing myself as on monday im going to withdrawal myself from codeine and i wondered if anyone could tell me the best or the comfortablist way to do it?im new to this site which i think is brilliant and could do with all the support i can get x
I would highly reccomend you post on the subtance a buse forum, too.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/show/77?camp=msc

Make some friends and stay connected. There are tons of people to help you there.
Good Luck, you can do this.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes I agree with GTMIall of the info you ned is on the substance abuse forum it is great for people and the beging of recovery there are so many that will be able to help.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.