ADHD teens and young adults Community
8 Members

ADHD Medication?

Hi, I'm 15 and I have ADHD. My parents seem like they refuse to acknowledge that I have ADHD, so now I'm struggling with my own. I have severe difficulties in concentrating in class, and nobody knows that I have ADHD. I desperately want to tell them but I afraid they'll make fun of me of being abnormal. So I'm going for a medication instead. I had been told that several drugs like dexedrine and adderall can help. Is this true? Do you have other medication?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Pizza or wings? We’ll help you make the right nutritional call with our Super Bowl snacks showdown.
Do you know your home’s germ hotspots?
Fact or Fiction: Common thoughts about the common cold.
Rebecca Resnik, PsyD, explains the right time to test your child for behavioral problems.
Wave goodbye to summer eats and fall in love with these 7 autumn appetite appeasers