Could I have been raped while drunk and on MDMA?

Hi guys,

Made a massive mistake last weekend and had way too much to drink. My friends also told me that we were sold MDMA in the club and shared it between us but i do not have any memory of taking it. Anyway, i blacked out at around 3:30 and apparently left the club at around 4:35 and turned up at my house at around 5:20, but only have vivid flashbacks of me walking home. I vividly remember stumbling into my house and i believe i phoned a friend on the way home. However, the next day i noticed my white t shirt was absolutely filthy and i had big bruises on my hips which is very unusual for me. I can't really say I noticed any anal pain but I was at a gay bar that night so do you guys think that there is any chance that I could have been anal raped or something that night?. Would I have been in such a state from the MDMA and drink that I would not remember such an incident if it occurred?. i know i made a big mistake taking what i did and drinking as much as i did (not happening again).

I would really appreciate a reply because this has been driving me nuts guys

Cheers
Brother says I was acting relatively normal when i got home just very drunk but not traumatised or anything
I would say that if you were anally penetrated, you'd know.  You most likely fell. But, you are taking great risks and this is not safe or healthy.  Please consider not drinking like this or taking these types of drugs.  Risky behaviors like this can lead to all sorts of terrible things and even death.  So, you need to make a lifestyle change.  Good luck
I've definitely learned my lesson the scary way and I'm getting back to my running and fitness. Do you think I should pursue this any further or do you think its obsessive thinking?. My friend believes i would have said something on the phone if something happened
I'd go and get checked for STD's anyways. It can't hurt. I don't think it's obsessive to regularly check on your health if you're not sure what happened at any time, and given the shape you were in i think it would be wise. Know in your head that 99.9% probably nothing happened (especially since no anal pain - but i would think if you're used to anal sex - obviously no judgment - but you may not have the same sensitivity as someone who is not... but be 100% sure you're healthy and safe for yourself and others. It seems you're a smart guy that won't make this mistake again. Also, be very careful not to leave your drinks unattended (while going to the bathroom etc.) unless you're sitting with a bunch of friends (that are not wasted). If you're by yourself make sure you're safe, remember it's not obsessive to be safe while in unknown surroundings or unknown people. Thanks for posting. Hope you feel better.
Cheers for the reply. Yeah like, i remember little random moments during the blackout like instinctively knowing that I had too much to drink and getting ready to leave the club and vividly making phone calls on the way home. My friend works on the doors and he checked to cctv for me and said i left at 4:36. Its typically a a 40 minute walk home from the club to my house and i got home 45 minutes after i left the club so i guess thats a positive. Like you said, I'm gonna get tested within the next few weeks to be sure but i was thinking, if i could remember those little moments on the way home, then surely i would remember if a traumatic incident like anal rape.
I think you'd remember it too, especially if you haven't ever had the experience before. Let us know when you get the results that you're A Okay. Rest easy and be careful and keep safe.
Just a quick update to everybody to say I got tested last week and I'm awaiting my results (its been 7 days). I got tested a little over 6 weeks (44 days) after this incident. Just wondering whether the result of this test can be considered conclusive? - the hiv test was 5th generation but not sure how the other potential std's were tested