Acne Community

sensitive skin

I have an oily & sensitive skin. What kind of cleanser, moisturizer and night cream should i use?  I want to use a lightening cream, is it save for my sensitive skin?  
Hi. Lots of companies make products which are indicated for sensitized acneic skin. Some of the best are: La Roche-Posay, Eucerin, Avene and Lutsine Hydrafnia. I use Estee Lauder's Sparkling Clean cleanser and toner and their Clear Difference oil-control hydrator morning and night.
It depends what you want the lightening cream for. If you want to fade acne scars or uneven pigmentation, use Clinique's Even Better Skin Tone Corrector, which is non-irritating and suitable for all ethnicities.
Eloise.
Thank you loi,
yes i want to lighten my oily skin  but i also have big pores, closed comedoes, small acne and also wrinkle. Its so complicated. So i dont know how to treat them all together.  What will happen if i combine the lightening cream with freederm? Should i use the birth control pills too? And about my closed comedoes, it remain as comedoes for years and feels rough! Is it comedoes or not?
Hi. A combined oral contraceptive pill will make your skin less greasy leading to fewer spots. Diane35 (also called Dianette) is a combination of an oestrogen and an anti-androgen. Your body makes both male and female hormones. Androgens (male hormones) are the ones which cause acne.
Also talk to your doctor about Differin, a topical synthetic retinoid. This will exfoliate your skin and is good for all types of acne, spots and blackheads. It is generally well tolerated with few side effects, and should not dry your skin or contribute to wrinkles.
Eloise.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions