Acne Community

21, never had spots, now sudden breakout. Help?

I am a 21 year old, fortunate enough to have never suffered from any acne or severe spots. In the last 2 weeks I have started to notice tiny pimples around my cheeks, nose and forehead. I have never had anything like it before and having done some research, I have discovered that this can lead to acne.

I have been on the same contraceptive pill for 7 months so I doubt it has anything to do with that. I have also not changed my diet (which is healthy) or taken any other medicine. The only thing that has changed ever since these sports started growing, is that I have started exercising more and going to the gym 5x a week.

What may be a contributing factor, is the fact that last week, for the first time, I forgot 3 pills in a row and started bleeding again, after having just come off a week before. Could this be the reason, since my hormones and body may be a little confused? I also don't wear any skin make up.

I appreciate all the help! Thank you
How are you?  While gym or exercise may indirectly cause clog pores, this may indeed be attributed to hormone issues also ( i.e forgetting 3 OCPs). This breakout usually resolves after hormone levels go back to normal. Having a good skin regimen by washing your face regularly may also help. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.  
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions